Tanzanian Economic Review
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Jehovaness Aikaeli
From Department of Economics, University of Dar es Salaam
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Onesmo Selejio ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 9, issue 1, 2019
- Macroeconomic Policies, Industrialization and Economic Growth in Nigeria pp. 1-14
- Clement Ighodaro and Vincent Ajayi-Ojo
- The Effect of the Quality of Governance on Tax Revenue in East Africa pp. 15-34
- Rehema Kahunde, Ibrahim Mukisa and Joweria Teera
- Illicit Financial Flows, Theft and Gold Smuggling in Africa pp. 35-59
- Roman Grynberg, Jacob Nyambe and Fwasa Singogo
- Why is it Imperative for Tanzania to Industrialize? pp. 60-92
- Beatrice Kalinda Mkenda
- Recession and the Challenge of Sustainable Economic Growth in Nigeria: An Evaluation of Macroeconomic Policies pp. 93-112
- I. O. Oseni, A. T. Okwu, D. A. Babalola and S. B. Adegboyega
- The Impact of Nigeria’s New Pensions Reform on National Savings: Empirical Evidence pp. 113-132
- Werikechukwu J. Okweshine and Hilary T. Kanwanye