Journal of African Trade
2022 - 2022
Current editor(s): Svetlana Zakharchenko
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla () and Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 9, issue 1, 2022
- Economic Integration Agreements and Export Survival in Ghana pp. 1-22
- Kwabena Nkansah, Paul Owusu Takyi, Daniel Sakyi and Frank Adusah-Poku
- Investment Climate and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: The Role of Ease of Doing Business pp. 23-46
- Angelica Njuguna and Emmanuel Nnadozie
- Does Pesticide Regulation Impact the Export Competitiveness of Major Global Cocoa Producers? pp. 47-72
- Olaide Akin-Olagunju, Abiodun Falusi, Sulaiman Yusuf and Victor Okoruwa
- Institutional Quality and Intra-Regional Trade Flows: Evidence from ECOWAS pp. 73-106
- Sebil Olalekan Oshota and Bashir Adelowo Wahab
- Effects of ICTs on the Terms of Trade of Sub-Saharan African Economies pp. 107-119
- Fabrice Nzepang and Saturnin Bertrand Nguenda Anya
- Scoping the Potential for a Digital Led Recovery from COVID-19 in Africa pp. 120-143
- Rashmi Banga and Karishma Banga
- Exporters in Africa: What Role for Trade Costs? pp. 144-158
- Helena Afonso and Sebastián Vergara Marezco