Sustainable Business and Society in Emerging Economies
2019 - 2019
From CSRC Publishing, Center for Sustainability Research and Consultancy Pakistan
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Dr Rana Muhammad Adeel Farooq ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2019
- SMEs Intention towards Use and Adoption of Digital Financial Services pp. 65-80
- Muhammad Shahbaz Khan and Sulaman Hafeez Siddiqui
- Designing Business Model for Developing Micro Enterprise (Case Study Seluang Fish Fried of Ayakh Ugan) pp. 81-92
- Novy Anggraini and Rini Apriyani
- The Relationships between Attitudes, Subjective Norm and Hiring Intention - Does Age Make a Difference? pp. 93-108
- Claudia Lau, Choong Yuen Onn, Chan Ling Meng and Chelliah, Thamil Durai A/l
- E-Money Challenge in Disruption Era: Uncovering the Dilemma Issues from Consumers’ Perspective pp. 109-122
- Cut Irna Setiawati and Nurul Falah
- The Need for a University Start-up Framework for Commercialisation of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): A Malaysia Perspective pp. 123-134
- Noor Hidayah Shahidan, Ahmad Shaharudin Abdul Latif and Sazali Abdul Wahab
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- Consumers' Attitude Towards Use and Adoption of Online Shopping in Bahawalpur, Pakistan pp. 1-14
- Muhammad Zeeshan Muneer
- Attitude towards Green Consumption among College and University Students in Bahawalpur Pakistan pp. 15-28
- Asma Fazal
- Credit Risk Oracle: The Bifocal Approach pp. 29-42
- Areeba Khan, Zulaiha A. Zubair, Erum Fayyaz and Iffat Hussain
- Toward Socially Sustainable Tourism: The Impact of Tourism on SMEs And Livelihood Development At Tourism Destinations In Bahawalpur Pakistan pp. 43-54
- Rahim Mukhtar
- Consumer's Attitude towards Green Supply Chain Practices and its impact on their Intentions to Buy at Fast Food Restaurants in Bahawalpur, Pakistan pp. 55-64
- Sabeen Shahid Rehmani and Sulaman Hafeez Siddiqui