Cities and Entrepreneurship
Edward Glaeser (),
Stuart Rosenthal () and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: L26 O18 O3 R2 R3 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
Note: EFG PR
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation
- William Kerr
- Buy Local? The Geography of Venture Capital
- Henry Chen, Paul Gompers, Anna Kovner and Josh Lerner
- Clusters of Entrepreneurship
- Edward Glaeser, William Kerr and Giacomo Ponzetto
- Does Local Business Ownership Insulate Cities from Economic Shocks?
- Jed Kolko and David Neumark
- Local Labor Force Education, New Business Characteristics, and Firm Performance
- Mark Doms, Ethan Lewis and Alicia Robb
- Mom-and-Pop Meet Big Box: Complements or Substitutes?
- John Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin and C.J. Krizan
- Not Invented Here? Innovation in Company Towns
- Ajay Agrawal, Iain Cockburn and Carlos Rosell
- The Migration of Technical Workers
- Michael Dahl and Olav Sorenson
- The Origin and Growth of Industry Clusters: The Making of Silicon Valley and Detroit
- Steven Klepper
- Urban Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Edward Glaeser, Stuart Rosenthal and William Strange
- Violent Crime, Entrepreneurship, and Cities
- Stuart Rosenthal and Amanda Ross
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:glae09-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().