Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 15
William Kerr (),
Josh Lerner () and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (3) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Finishing Degrees and Finding Jobs: U.S. Higher Education and the Flow of Foreign IT Workers , pp 27-72
- John Bound, Murat Demirci, Gaurav Khanna and Sarah Turner
- Firms and the Economics of Skilled Immigration , pp 115-152
- Sari Pekkala Kerr, William Kerr and William Lincoln
- How High-Skill Immigration Affects Science: Evidence from the Collapse of the USSR , pp 1-25
- George Borjas and Kirk Doran
- Immigration, International Collaboration, and Innovation: Science and Technology Policy in the Global Economy , pp 153-175
- Richard Freeman
- International Competition for PhDs and Postdoctoral Scholars: What Does (and Does Not) Matter , pp 73-113
- Paula Stephan, Giuseppe Scellato and Chiara Franzoni
- Introduction to "Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 15"
- William Kerr, Josh Lerner and Scott Stern
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:kerr14-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().