Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 16
Josh Lerner () and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: O3 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Accelerating Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems: The Seed Accelerator Model , pp 25-51
- Yael V. Hochberg
- Financing Entrepreneurial Experimentation , pp 1-23
- Ramana Nanda and Matthew Rhodes-Kropf
- Innovation Experiments: Researching Technical Advance, Knowledge Production, and the Design of Supporting Institutions , pp 135-167
- Kevin Boudreau and Karim R. Lakhani
- Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation: Evidence from Health Care Markets , pp 53-87
- Heidi Williams
- Introduction to "Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 16"
- Josh Lerner and Scott Stern
- Patent Assertions: Are We Any Closer to Aligning Reward to Contribution? , pp 89-133
- Fiona Scott Morton and Carl Shapiro
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:lern15-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().