Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (4) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Budget Deficits and the Balance of Trade , pp 1-32
- B. Douglas Bernheim
- Taxation and U.S. Multinational Investment , pp 33-62
- James Hines
- Tax Neutrality and Intangible Capital , pp 63-88
- Don Fullerton and Andrew Lyon
- Do We Collect Any Revenue from Taxing Capital Income? , pp 89-130
- Roger Gordon and Joel Slemrod
- Did ERTA Raise the Share of Taxes Paid by Upper-Income Taxpayers? Will TRA86 Be a Repeat? , pp 131-160
- Lawrence B. Lindsey
- Pension Backloading, Implicit Wage Taxes, and Work Disincentives , pp 161-196
- Laurence Kotlikoff and David Wise
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:summ88-2
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().