94th Annual Conference, April 15-17, 2020, K U Leuven, Belgium (Cancelled)
From Agricultural Economics Society - AES
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 303709: Land Transactions in Rural Areas: Comparative analysis between Japan and Scotland
- Yumi Isaka Kato, Carmen Hubbard and Guy Garrod
- 303708: Determinants of farmers’ off-farm work decisions: How important are domain specific risk and uncertainty attitudes?
- Toritseju Begho
- 303707: The groundnuts Fairtrade arrangement and its spillover effects on agricultural commercialization and household welfare outcomes: Empirical evidence from central Malawi
- Stevier Kaiyatsa, Mirriam Matita, Ephraim Chirwa and Jacob Mazalale
- 303706: Why grain merchants will never be so naive to use minimum variance hedging in daily business: A critical discussion
- Sören Prehn
- 303705: Doing more with less: Leveraging social norms and status concerns in encouraging conservation farm practices
- Peter Howley and Neel Ocean
- 303704: Accounting for externalities in cross-sectional economic models of climate change impacts
- Michele Moretti, Janka Vanschoenwinkel and Steven Van Passel
- 303703: The impact of protecting EU Geographical Indications in trade agreements
- Martijn Huysmans and Daniele Curzi
- 303702: The Potential Impacts of an EU-wide Agricultural Mitigation Target on the Irish Agriculture Sector
- Lucie Adenaeuer, James Breen, Heinz-Peter Witzke, Monika Kesting and Anne Hayden
- 303701: Abating Ammonia Emissions: Farmers’ Willingness to Use Slurry Acidification Techniques during Spreading
- Insa Thiermann and U. Latacz-Lohmann
- 303700: A stochastic meta-frontier approach to estimating the impact of cooperatives membership on rice farmers’ efficiency: Contrasting results from Senegal
- K. Christophe Adjin and Christian H.C.A. Henning
- 303699: Going Beyond Average – Using Machine Learning to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Environmental Subsidies at Micro-Level
- Christian Stetter, Philipp Mennig and Johannes Sauer
- 303698: Identifying the role of women in UK farming through a systematic review of international literature
- Chloe Dunne, Christina Siettou and Paul Wilson
- 303697: Food prices in Scottish remote areas: are they higher than average prices?
- Cesar Revoredo-Giha and Carlo Russo
- 303696: Environmental certification: a study of a beef agro industrial system in Brazil
- Ana Abrahao
- 303695: Animal welfare and production efficiency in German pork production
- Reinhard Uehleke, Stefan Seifert and Silke Hüttel
- 303694: Seasonality in commodity prices across India: Extent and implications
- Prerona Baruah