2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri
From NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 37626: Organic Premiums of U.S. Fresh Produce
- Travis Smith, Biing-Hwan Lin and Chung L. Huang
- 37623: Implication of Cotton Price Behavior on Market Integration
- Yuanlong Ge, H. Holly Wang and Sung K. Ahn
- 37622: The Marketing Performance of Illinois and Kansas Wheat Farmers
- Sarah N. Dietz, Nicole M. Aulerich, Scott Irwin and Darrel L. Good
- 37621: Hedging in Presence of Market Access Risk
- Glynn Tonsor
- 37620: How Much Can Outlook Forecasts be Improved? An Application to the U.S. Hog Market
- Evelyn V. Colino, Scott Irwin and Philip Garcia
- 37618: Assessing the Value of Coordinated Sire Genetics in a Synchronized AI Program
- Joseph L. Parcell, Daniel Schaefer, David J. Patterson, Mike John, Monty S. Kerley and Kent Haden
- 37617: Hedging Effectiveness around USDA Crop Reports
- Andrew M. McKenzie and Navinderpal Singh
- 37615: The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets:Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Dwight R. Sanders, Scott Irwin and Robert P. Merrin
- 37613: Market Depth in Lean Hog and Live Cattle Futures Markets
- Julieta Frank and Philip Garcia
- 37612: Volatility Persistence in Commodity Futures:Inventory and Time-to-Delivery Effects
- Berna Karali and Walter Thurman
- 37611: Cash Settlement of Lean Hog Futures Contracts Reexamined
- Julieta Frank, Miguel I. Gomez, Eugene L. Kunda and Philip Garcia
- 37610: Impacts of government risk management policies on hedging in futures and options:LPM2 hedge model vs. EU hedge model
- Zhang, Rui (Carolyn), Jack E. Houston, Dmitry V. Vedenov and Barry Barnett
- 37609: The Shape of the Optimal Hedge Ratio: Modeling Joint Spot-Futures Prices using an Empirical Copula-GARCH Model
- Gabriel Power and Dmitry V. Vedenov
- 37608: On Term Structure Models of Commodity Futures Prices and the Kaldor-Working Hypothesis
- Gabriel Power and Calum Turvey
- 37605: Dynamic Decision Making in Agricultural Futures and Options Markets
- Fabio Mattos, Philip Garcia and Joost Pennings
- 37604: Hedge Effectiveness Forecasting
- Roger A. Dahlgran and Xudong Ma
- 37603: A Comparison of Threshold Cointegration and Markov-Switching Vector Error Correction Models in Price Transmission Analysis
- Rico Ihle and Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel
- 37602: Can Real Option Value Explain Why Producers Appear to Store Too Long?
- Hyun Kim and B Brorsen
- 37600: Hay Price Forecasts at the State Level
- Matthew Diersen
- 37599: Do Transaction Costs and Risk Preferences Influence Marketing Arrangements in the Illinois Hog Industry?
- Jason R.V. Franken, Joost Pennings and Philip Garcia
- 37597: Wheat Variety Selection: An Application of Portfolio Theory to Improve Returns
- Andrew Barkley and Hikaru Peterson
- 37596: Do Farmers Hedge Optimally or by Habit? A Bayesian Partial-Adjustment Model of Farmer Hedging
- Jeffrey Dorfman and Berna Karali
- 37595: Implications of Growing Biofuels Demands on Northeast Livestock Feed Costs
- Todd Schmit, Leslie J. Verteramo and William G. Tomek