EconPol Working Paper
From ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Klaus Wohlrabe ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 5: We need more Europe in the Monetary Union. Which Europe? Hints from policy games
- Luciano Andreozzi and Roberto Tamborini
- 4: The Case for Co-Financing the CAP
- Friedrich Heinemann
- 3: Firm Responses to an Interest Barrier: Empirical Evidence
- Jarkko Harju, Ilpo Kauppinen and Olli Ropponen
- 2: Europe at the Interdependence War
- Roberto Tamborini
- 1: Deadly Embrace - Sovereign and Financial Balance Sheets Doom Loops
- Emmanuel Farhi and Jean Tirole