CSISA project notes
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 16: Regressing forward: Agriculture mechanization subsidy modalities in Bihar and Odisha
- Smriti Saini, Avinash Kishore and Muzna Alvi
- 15: Costs of diesel pump irrigation systems in the Eastern Indo-Gangetic Plains: What options exist for efficiency gains?
- Tim Foster, Roshan Adhikari, Anton Urfels, Subash Adhikari and Timothy J. Krupnik
- 14: Development of balanced nutrient management innovations in South Asia: Lessons from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
- Avinash Kishore, Muzna Alvi and Timothy J. Krupnik
- 13: What is the true value of fertilizer? An assessment of farmers willingness-to-pay for fertilizers across the hill and Terai regions of Nepal
- Patrick S. Ward, Shweta Gupta, Vartika Singh, Shriniwas Gautam and David Guerena
- 12: Evaluation of Indiaâ€™s Soil Health Card from usersâ€™ perspectives
- Vartika Singh, Sujata Ganguly and V. Dakshinamurthy
- 11: Challenges in implementing Indiaâ€™s Aadhaar-enabled fertilizer management system
- Vartika Singh and Patrick S. Ward
- 10: Who are the entrepreneurs? A case for accelerated service economy for agricultural machinery in Odisha
- Vartika Singh, Patrick S. Ward and Shweta Gupta
- 9: Overcoming gender gaps in rural mechanization: Lessons from reaper-harvester service provision in Bangladesh
- Sophie Theis, Nasrin Sultana and Timothy J. Krupnik
- 8: What contribution can surface water irrigation make to sustainable crop intensification in Bangladeshâ€™s feed the future zone?
- Timothy J. Krupnik, Urs Schulthess, Zia Uddin Ahmed and Andrew J. McDonald
- 7: Mind the gender gap in farmersâ€™ preferences for weather-index insurance
- Sonia Akter, Timothy J. Krupnik, Frederick Rossi and Fahmida Khanam
- 6: Indiaâ€™s rural employment guarantee boosts demand for agricultural technology
- Anil K. Bhargava
- 5: Farmer preferences for drought tolerance in inbred and hybrid rice: Evidence from Bihar, India
- Patrick S. Ward, David L. Ortega, David J. Spielman and Vartika Singh
- 4: Public subsidies, technology targeting and private investment: Evidence from laser land leveling in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Travis J. Lybbert, Nicholas Magnan, David J. Spielman, Anil Bhargava and Kajal Gulati
- 3: Structure, competition and policy in Indiaâ€™s seed and agricultural biotechnology industries
- David J. Spielman, Deepthi Elizabeth Kolady, Anthony J. Cavalieri and N. Chandrasekhara Rao
- 2: Social networks and Indian farmersâ€™ demand for agricultural custom hire services
- Nicholas Magnan, David J. Spielman, Travis J. Lybbert and Kajal Gulati
- 1: The impact of seed-policy reforms and intellectual property rights on crop productivity in India
- Deepthi E. Kolady, David J. Spielman and Anthony J. Cavalieri