GSSP policy notes
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 13: Does warehouse receipt financing benefit Ghanaian smallholders?
- Mario Miranda, Francis Mulangu, Francis H. Kemeze and Shashi L. Kolavalli
- 12: A spatial analysis of youth livelihoods and rural transformation in Ghana
- Xinshen Diao and Jed Silver
- 11: Food processing in Ghana: Trends, constraints, and opportunities
- Kwaw Andam and Jed Silver
- 10: Agricultural intensification, technology adoption, and institutions in Ghana
- Nazaire Houssou, Shashidhara Kolavalli and Jed Silver
- 9: Meeting Ghanaian farmers' demand for a full range of mechanization services
- Nazaire Houssou, Patrick Ohene Aboagye and Shashidhara Kolavalli
- 8: Synopsis, Is there fiscal space for CAADP in Ghana?
- Stephen D. Younger
- 6: Substituting for rice imports in Ghana
- Catherine Ragasa, Hiroyuki Takeshima, Antony Chapoto and Shashi Kolavalli
- 5: Maize Productivity in Ghana
- Catherine Ragasa, Antony Chapoto and Shashi Kolavalli
- 4: Can the private sector lead agricultural mechanization in Ghana?
- Nazaire Houssou, Xinshen Diao and Shashi Kolavalli