ACIRRT Working Papers
From Australian Centre for Industrial Relations Research and Training
Storie Dixson Wing H10. Institute Building University of Sydney, NSW 2006..
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Thomas Krichel ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 60: Outsourcing and Human Resource Management. A Discussion Starter
- G. Zappala
- 59: "Contracting Employmenty". A Case Study of How the Use of Agency Workers in the SA Power Industry is Reshaping the Employment Relationship
- R. Gryst
- 58: Labour Law, Organisational Restructuring and Atypical Work - the Emerging Issues
- 57: Gender Equity and Enterprise Bargaining
- R. Hall
- 56: Casting a Little More Light... Do We Really Know What Entreprise Bargaining Has Meant for Women's Wages in Australia
- K. Heiler, B. Arsovska and R. Hall