From Office of Health Economics
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Publications Manager ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 001600: International Decision Support Initiative (iDSI): Mapping of priority-setting in health in 17 low and middle countries across Asia, Latin America, and Africa
- K. Hernandez-Villafuerte, R. Li, A. Towse and K. Chalkidou
- 001561: Comparative and Relative Effectiveness: A Challenge For Health Systems, Regulators, or Pharmaceutical Companies?
- A. Towse
- 000332: Costs and Benefits of Regulating New Product Development in the UK Pharmaceutical Industry
- K. Hartley and A. Maynard
- 000322: Price Comparisons of Identical Products in Japan, the United States and Europe
- W.d Reekie
- 000217: Enhancing the Benefits from Biomedical and Health Research Spillovers
- Office of Health Economics and Europe Rand
- 000216: New Drugs to Tackle Antimicrobial Resistance: EU Policy Options
- P. Sharma and A. Towse
- 000191: Pharmaceutical Pricing in Europe: Is Differential Pricing a Win-Win Solution?
- M. Garau, A. Towse and P. Danzon
- 000171: Critical Review of the Quality and Competition Measures and Identification Strategies Used in Health Care Studies
- A. Mordoh
- 000167: The Use of Pay-for-Performance for Drugs: Can It Improve Incentives for Innovation?
- A. Towse, L. Garrison and R. Puig-Peiro
- 000106: Critique of CHE Research Paper 81: Methods for the Estimation of the NICE Cost Effectiveness Threshold
- P. Barnsley, A. Towse, S. Karlsberg Schaffer and J. Sussex
- 000076: The Current Drug Development Paradigm: Responding to US and European Demands for Evidence of Comparative Effectiveness and Relative Effectiveness
- J. Mestre-Ferrandiz, P. Deverka, M. Pistollato and E. Rosenberg