Details about Joshua Abor
Access statistics for papers by Joshua Abor.
Last updated 2011-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign direct investment and firm productivity: evidence from firm-level data
Global Business and Economics Review, 2010, 12, (4), 267-285 View citations (4)
- Determinants of inward foreign direct investment in the Ghanaian manufacturing sector
Global Business and Economics Review, 2009, 11, (2), 180-197 View citations (1)
- Financial Policy and Corporate Performance: Evidence from Emerging Market Economies
The African Finance Journal, 2009, 11, (1), 24-36
- How do we explain the capital structure of SMEs in sub-Saharan Africa?: Evidence from Ghana
Journal of Economic Studies, 2009, 36, (1), 83-97 View citations (7)
- Risk exposure and financial policy: An empirical analysis of emerging markets
Journal of Economic Studies, 2009, 36, (2), 195-211
- Agency theoretic determinants of debt levels: evidence from Ghana
Review of Accounting and Finance, 2008, 7, (2), 183-192 View citations (3)
- Debt policy and performance of SMEs: Evidence from Ghanaian and South African firms
Journal of Risk Finance, 2007, 8, (4), 364-379 View citations (15)
- Industry classification and the capital structure of Ghanaian SMEs
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2007, 24, (3), 207-219 View citations (5)
- Small Business Reliance on Bank Financing in Ghana
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2007, 43, (4), 93-102 View citations (10)
- How are SMEs financed? Evidence from the Ghanaian nontraditional export sector
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2006, 24, (1), 71-81
- What Determines the Capital Structure of Listed Firms in Ghana?
The African Finance Journal, 2005, 7, (1), 37-48 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.