Details about Edimansyah Abdin
Access statistics for papers by Edimansyah Abdin.
Last updated 2020-04-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Staging dementia based on caregiver reported patient symptoms: Implications from a latent class analysis
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (1), 1-12
- iWorkHealth: An instrument to identify workplace psychosocial risk factors for a multi-ethnic Asian working population
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (8), 1-14
- Pathways to care among psychiatric outpatients in a tertiary mental health institution in Singapore
International Journal of Social Psychiatry, 2018, 64, (6), 554-562
- Attitudes to mental illness among mental health professionals in Singapore and comparisons with the general population
PLOS ONE, 2017, 12, (11), 1-14
- Positive mental health among health professionals working at a psychiatric hospital
PLOS ONE, 2017, 12, (6), 1-16
- Attitudes to Mental Illness and Its Demographic Correlates among General Population in Singapore
PLOS ONE, 2016, 11, (11), 1-13
- Does ethnicity have an impact on duration of untreated psychoses: A retrospective study in Singapore
International Journal of Social Psychiatry, 2015, 61, (7), 623-630
- Reliability and validity of the English version of the South Oaks Gambling Screen in a multiracial Asian community sample in Singapore
International Gambling Studies, 2012, 12, (3), 275-293
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.