Details about Masahiro Abe
Access statistics for papers by Masahiro Abe.
Last updated 2018-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Comparative Analysis of Job Entry Methods in Japan, the U.S. and Europe (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Corporate Finance and Human Resource Management
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (2)
- Inter-Industry and Firm Size Effects on Wage Differentials and Efficiency Wages in Japan
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University View citations (2)
- The Effects of Job Entry Methods on Outcomes in Switching Jobs (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (1)
- The Impact of Computerization on Regular Employment (Japanese)
Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (2)
- Maternity Leave Policies and Womens Employment after Childbirth: Evidence from the United States, Britain and Japan
CASE Papers, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE View citations (1)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (1998) View citations (1)
- Effet de l'ancienneté sur le salaire: une comparaison France - Japon
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
- Differences of Job-Change between Public and Private Employment Service (in Japanese)
Economic Analysis, 2014, 188, 95-117
- Pay Structures and the Transformation of Japanese Firms―An Empirical Analysis of Performance and Pay Using Personnel Data―
Economic Review, 2003, 54, (3), 264-285 View citations (1)
- Fluctuations in Unemployment and Industry Labor Markets
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2001, 15, (4), 437-464 View citations (10)
- Wage Differentials and Work Incentives―Information and Complementarity―
Economic Review, 2000, 51, (2), 111-123
- Family leave policies and women's retention after childbirth: Evidence from the United States, Britain, and Japan
Journal of Population Economics, 1999, 12, (4), 523-545 View citations (46)
- Analysis of the Utilization of Older People's Human Capital in the Labor Market of the Aging Society(in Japanese)
Economic Analysis, 1998, 155, 3-156
- Working Hours Constraints and Job Duration
Economic Review, 1992, 43, (3), 203-213
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.