Details about Riley Kaitlin Acton
Access statistics for papers by Riley Kaitlin Acton.
Last updated 2022-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Vaccine Mandates on Disease Spread: Evidence from College COVID-19 Mandates
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Do Health Insurance Mandates Spillover to Education? Evidence from Michigan's Autism Insurance Mandate
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2021)
- Is a name change a game change? The impact of college-to-university conversions
Economics of Education Review, 2022, 88, (C)
- The influence of peer institutions on colleges’ decisions: Evidence from fall 2020 reopening plans
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2022, 195, (C), 288-302 View citations (2)
- Community College Program Choices in the Wake of Local Job Losses
Journal of Labor Economics, 2021, 39, (4), 1129 - 1154 View citations (2)
- Do Health Insurance Mandates Spillover to Education? Evidence from Michigan’s Autism Insurance Mandate
Journal of Health Economics, 2021, 80, (C)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Effects of Reduced Community College Tuition on College Choices and Degree Completion
Education Finance and Policy, 2021, 16, (3), 388-417 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.