Details about Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo
Access statistics for papers by Tomiwa Sunday Adebayo.
Last updated 2023-02-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetric effect of structural change and renewable energy consumption on carbon emissions: designing an SDG framework for Turkey
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2023, 25, (1), 528-556
- Do green innovation and financial globalization contribute to the ecological sustainability and energy transition in the United Kingdom? Policy insights from a bootstrap rolling window approach
Sustainable Development, 2023, 31, (1), 393-414
- The roles of hydro, nuclear and biomass energy towards carbon neutrality target in China: A policy-based analysis
Energy, 2023, 262, (PA) View citations (4)
- Asymmetric and moderating role of industrialisation and technological innovation on energy intensity: Evidence from BRICS economies
Renewable Energy, 2022, 198, (C), 1364-1372 View citations (1)
- Asymmetric effects of high-tech industry and renewable energy on consumption-based carbon emissions in MINT countries
Renewable Energy, 2022, 196, (C), 1269-1280 View citations (4)
- Asymmetric linkages between renewable energy consumption, financial integration, and ecological sustainability: Moderating role of technology innovation and urbanization
Renewable Energy, 2022, 197, (C), 1233-1243 View citations (2)
- CO2 behavior amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom: The role of renewable and non-renewable energy development
Renewable Energy, 2022, 189, (C), 492-501 View citations (6)
- Comparative Analysis of Rankine Cycle Linear Fresnel Reflector and Solar Tower Plant Technologies: Techno-Economic Analysis for Ethiopia
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (3), 1-0 View citations (2)
- Consumption‐based carbon emissions, renewable energy consumption, financial development and economic growth in Chile
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2022, 31, (3), 1123-1137 View citations (10)
- Do renewable energy consumption and financial globalisation contribute to ecological sustainability in newly industrialized countries?
Renewable Energy, 2022, 187, (C), 688-697 View citations (28)
- Does it take international integration of natural resources to ascend the ladder of environmental quality in the newly industrialized countries?
Resources Policy, 2022, 76, (C) View citations (10)
- Financial inclusion and the environmental deterioration in Eurozone: The moderating role of innovation activity
Technology in Society, 2022, 69, (C) View citations (11)
- ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ECONOMIC POLICY UNCERTAINTY, GEOPOLITICAL RISK AND STOCK MARKET RETURNS IN SOUTH KOREA: A QUANTILE CAUSALITY ANALYSIS
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), 2022, 17, (01), 1-19 View citations (2)
- Race to environmental sustainability: Can renewable energy consumption and technological innovation sustain the strides for China?
Renewable Energy, 2022, 197, (C), 320-330 View citations (4)
- Relating energy innovations and natural resources as determinants of environmental sustainability: The role of globalization in G7 countries
Resources Policy, 2022, 79, (C)
- Socio-economic and technological drivers of sustainability and resources management: Demonstrating the role of information and communications technology and financial development using advanced wavelet coherence approach
Resources Policy, 2022, 79, (C) View citations (3)
- TIME AND FREQUENCY DEPENDENCY OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE RATES AND COUNTRY RISK:EVIDENCE FROM TURKEY
Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, 2022, 25, (1), 37-54
- TIMEâ€“FREQUENCY ANALYSIS BETWEEN ECONOMIC RISK AND FINANCIAL RISK IN THE MINT NATIONS: WHAT CAUSES WHAT?
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), 2022, 17, (02), 1-21
- Technical Performance Prediction and Employment Potential of Solar PV Systems in Cold Countries
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (6), 1-0 View citations (2)
- The Race to Zero Emissions in MINT Economies: Can Economic Growth, Renewable Energy and Disintegrated Trade Be the Path to Carbon Neutrality?
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (21), 1-20
- The potency of natural resources on ecological sustainability in PIIGS economies
Resources Policy, 2022, 79, (C) View citations (5)
- Asymmetric Impact of International Trade on Consumption-Based Carbon Emissions in MINT Nations
Energies, 2021, 14, (20), 1-0 View citations (4)
- Asymmetric effect of financial development and remittance on economic growth in MINT economies: an application of panel NARDL
Future Business Journal, 2021, 7, (1), 1-9
- Coal energy consumption beat renewable energy consumption in South Africa: Developing policy framework for sustainable development
Renewable Energy, 2021, 175, (C), 1012-1024 View citations (10)
- DETERMINANTS OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN EGYPT: THE WAVELET COHERENCE APPROACH
Studies in Business and Economics, 2021, 16, (2), 186-205
- Do Public–Private Partnership Investment in Energy and Technological Innovation Matter for Environmental Sustainability in the East Asia and Pacific Region? An Application of a Frequency Domain Causality Test
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (6), 1-15 View citations (6)
- Do foreign aid triggers economic growth in Chad? A time series analysis
Future Business Journal, 2021, 7, (1), 1-17
- Do renewable energy consumption and financial development matter for environmental sustainability? New global evidence
Sustainable Development, 2021, 29, (4), 583-594 View citations (27)
- Dominance of Fossil Fuels in Japan’s National Energy Mix and Implications for Environmental Sustainability
IJERPH, 2021, 18, (14), 1-20 View citations (3)
- Effect of Two Different Heat Transfer Fluids on the Performance of Solar Tower CSP by Comparing Recompression Supercritical CO 2 and Rankine Power Cycles, China
Energies, 2021, 14, (12), 1-19 View citations (4)
- Fiscal decentralization, political stability and resources curse hypothesis: A case of fiscal decentralized economies
Resources Policy, 2021, 72, (C) View citations (10)
- Impact of renewable energy consumption, globalization, and technological innovation on environmental degradation in Japan: application of wavelet tools
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2021, 23, (11), 16057-16082 View citations (47)
- Investigating the Causal Relationships among Carbon Emissions, Economic Growth, and Life Expectancy in Turkey: Evidence from Time and Frequency Domain Causality Techniques
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (5), 1-20 View citations (9)
- Investigating the Linkage between Economic Growth and Environmental Sustainability in India: Do Agriculture and Trade Openness Matter?
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (9), 1-20 View citations (14)
- Linking Economic Growth, Urbanization, and Environmental Degradation in China: What Is the Role of Hydroelectricity Consumption?
IJERPH, 2021, 18, (13), 1-14 View citations (7)
- Linking Green Human Resource Practices and Environmental Economics Performance: The Role of Green Economic Organizational Culture and Green Psychological Climate
IJERPH, 2021, 18, (20), 1-0 View citations (5)
- Linking Innovative Human Capital, Economic Growth, and CO 2 Emissions: An Empirical Study Based on Chinese Provincial Panel Data
IJERPH, 2021, 18, (16), 1-18 View citations (18)
- Modeling the Dynamic Linkage between Renewable Energy Consumption, Globalization, and Environmental Degradation in South Korea: Does Technological Innovation Matter?
Energies, 2021, 14, (14), 1-12 View citations (14)
- Sustainability of Energy-Induced Growth Nexus in Brazil: Do Carbon Emissions and Urbanization Matter?
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (8), 1-21 View citations (17)
- Sustainability of the Moderating Role of Financial Development in the Determinants of Environmental Degradation: Evidence from Turkey
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (4), 1-18 View citations (25)
- Testing the EKC Hypothesis in Indonesia: Empirical Evidence from the ARDL-Based Bounds and Wavelet Coherence Approaches
Applied Economics Journal, 2021, 28, (1), 78-100 View citations (4)
- The Imperativeness of Environmental Quality in China Amidst Renewable Energy Consumption and Trade Openness
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (9), 1-22 View citations (16)
- The impact of major macroeconomic variables on foreign direct investment in Nigeria: evidence from a wavelet coherence technique
SN Business & Economics, 2021, 1, (1), 1-24 View citations (1)
- The role of energy prices and non-linear fiscal decentralization in limiting carbon emissions: Tracking environmental sustainability
Energy, 2021, 234, (C) View citations (22)
- Does Inflation Asymmetrically Affect Foreign Direct Investment in anEmerging Market? An Application of the Non-Linear Autoregressive Distributed Lag (Nardl) Model
EuroEconomica, 2020, (3(39)), 82-98
- Does the Oil Price Influence the Exchange Rates in Nigeria? Empirical Evidence from Wavelet and Causality Approaches
Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, 2020, 7, (2), 126-135 View citations (1)
- Dynamic Relationship between Oil Price and Inflation in Oil Exporting Economy: Empirical Evidence from Wavelet Coherence Technique
Energy Economics Letters, 2020, 7, (1), 12-22 View citations (1)
- Ongoing Debate Between Foreign Aid and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Wavelet Analysis
Social Science Quarterly, 2020, 101, (5), 2032-2051 View citations (14)
- The Impact of Capital Inflows on Economic Growth in Nigeria: Empirical Evidence from Wavelet Coherence Technique
Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, 2020, 7, (2), 136-146
- The Impact of Innovation on Entrepreneurial Orientation: A Case Study of SMEs in Osun State
Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, 2020, 7, (2), 153-158
- Democracy, Authoritarianism and the Inflow of Foreign Direct Investments: A Critical Examination of a Debate and its Associated Consequences for Social Science Research
Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, 2015, 4, (2), 6
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.