Details about Amanda Yvonne Agan
Access statistics for papers by Amanda Yvonne Agan.
Last updated 2018-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is Your Lawyer a Lemon? Incentives and Selection in the Public Provision of Criminal Defense
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section. (2017)
- The Minimum Wage, EITC, and Criminal Recidivism
Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section.
- Ban the Box, Criminal Records, and Statistical Discrimination: A Field Experiment
Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section. View citations (10)
Also in Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website (2016) View citations (25)
- The Effect of Criminal Records on Access to Employment
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 560-64 View citations (1)
- Sex Offender Registries: Fear without Function?
Journal of Law and Economics, 2011, 54, (1), 207 - 239 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.