Details about Nola Agha
Access statistics for papers by Nola Agha.
Last updated 2018-09-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The League Standing Effect: The Case of a Split Season in Minor League Baseball
Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics
- When can economic impact be positive? Nine conditions that explain why smaller sports can have bigger impacts
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Reputation and the league standing effect: the case of a split season in minor league baseball
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (41), 4447-4455
- An investigation of highly identified fans who bet against their favorite teams
Sport Management Review, 2017, 20, (3), 296-308
- Is the Grass Greener? Switching Costs and Geographic Proximity in the High Status Affiliations of Professional Baseball
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2017, 38, (2), 95-108 View citations (1)
- A COMPENSATING DIFFERENTIAL APPROACH TO VALUING THE SOCIAL BENEFIT OF MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2015, 33, (2), 285-299 View citations (1)
- The Economic Impact of Stadiums and Teams
Journal of Sports Economics, 2013, 14, (3), 227-252 View citations (8)
- Considering legacy as a multi-dimensional construct: The legacy of the Olympic Games
Sport Management Review, 2012, 15, (1), 125-139 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.