Details about Sabahat Akram
Access statistics for papers by Sabahat Akram.
Last updated 2021-04-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Knowledge Management and Sustainable Firms Growth: An Evidence from SMEs Sector of Pakistan
Journal of Business and Social Review in Emerging Economies, 2020, 6, (3), 1075-1086
- Sustainable Innovation in Small Medium Enterprises: The Impact of Knowledge Management on Organizational Innovation through a Mediation Analysis by Using SEM Approach
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (6), 1-19 View citations (2)
- The Impact of Knowledge Sharing and Innovation on Sustainable Performance in Islamic Banks: A Mediation Analysis through a SEM Approach
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (15), 1-25 View citations (3)
- What determines the growth of services sector in Pakistan? A comparison of ARDL bound testing and time varying parametric estimation with general to specific approach
Turkish Economic Review, 2017, 4, (3), 308-319
- CAPACITY BUILDING THROUGH FOREIGN AIDED PROJECT: AN EVALUATIVE STUDY
IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), 2014, 10, (1), 53-65
- COMMUNITY CAPACITY BUILDING THROUGH VOCATIONAL TRAINING: AN IMPACT EVALUATION STUDY OF THE NEELUMJHELLUM VALLEYS COUMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (NJVCDP)
IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), 2012, 8, (1), 1-10
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.