Details about Selçuk Akçay
Access statistics for papers by Selçuk Akçay.
Last updated 2021-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do remittances moderate financial development–informality nexus in North Africa?
African Development Review, 2021, 33, (1), 166-179
- Determinants of private investments in Turkey: Examining the role of democracy
Review of Economic Perspectives, 2020, 20, (1), 23-49
- Remittances and financial development in Bangladesh: substitutes or complements?
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (14), 1206-1214
- Does Oil Price Asymmetrically Impact Remittance Outflows? The Case of Oman
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2019, 15, (2), 9
- Remittances and misery index in Turkey: is there a link?
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (13), 895-899
- Corruption and Human Development
Cato Journal, 2006, 26, (1), 29-48 View citations (13)
- İhracat Artışı Ve Konomik Büyüme Arasındaki Nedensellik İlişkisi: Seçilmiş Mena Ülkeleri İçin Ampirik Kanıt
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2005, 20, (230), 124-131
- Ekonomik Büyüme Ve Sosyal Sermaye: Ampirik Bir Kanıt
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2002, 17, (198), 82-90
- The New Economy: A Survey
Ekonomik Yaklasim, 2002, 13, (44), 57-70
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.