Details about Naseem Faraz
Access statistics for papers by Naseem Faraz.
Last updated 2020-12-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Electricity Subsidies and Welfare Analysis: The Perspective of Pakistan
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics View citations (2)
- Doing Taxes Better: Simplify, Open and Grow Economy
The Pakistan Development Review, 2020, 59, (1), 129-137
- Election cycles in public credit: Credit provision and default rates in Pakistan
Journal of Development Economics, 2020, 147, (C)
- THE REGIONAL ASYMMETRIC RESPONSES TO CENTRAL BANK’S MONETARY POLICY IN PAKISTAN
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2020, 65, (02), 351-364
- Regional Integration in South Asia: An Analysis of Trade Flows Using the Gravity Model
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (2), 105–118 View citations (9)