Details about Nargiza Alimukhamedova
Access statistics for papers by Nargiza Alimukhamedova.
Last updated 2020-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics
Also in CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague (2016)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2015)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2015)
- What Do We Know about Microfinance at Macro Glance?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
- Microfinance Environment in Uzbekistan: Analysis of Supply and Demand
Working Papers, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies) View citations (5)
- Macroeconomics of Microfinance: How Do the Channels Work?
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (6)
- Microfinance in Uzbekistan: market overview and impact assessment needs
Memoranda - Policy Papers, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies)
- The microfinance promise—can it be kept? A macro perspective
Development Policy Review, 2019, 37, (6), 812-842
- Themed Issue: Cash Transfers and Microfinance
Development Policy Review, 2017, 35, (5), 645-657
- Contribution of microfinance to economic growth: Transmission channel and the ways to test it
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2014, 9, (4), 27-43
Also in Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2013, 09, (4), 17 (2013) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.