Details about Nargiza Alimukhamedova
Access statistics for papers by Nargiza Alimukhamedova.
Last updated 2020-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Importance of Geographic Access for the Impact of Microfinance
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (1)
Also in Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics (2016)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2015)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2015)
- What Do We Know about Microfinance at Macro Glance?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
- Microfinance Environment in Uzbekistan: Analysis of Supply and Demand
Working Papers, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies) View citations (5)
- Macroeconomics of Microfinance: How Do the Channels Work?
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (6)
- Microfinance in Uzbekistan: market overview and impact assessment needs
Memoranda - Policy Papers, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies)
- The microfinance promise—can it be kept? A macro perspective
Development Policy Review, 2019, 37, (6), 812-842 View citations (2)
- Themed Issue: Cash Transfers and Microfinance
Development Policy Review, 2017, 35, (5), 645-657
- Contribution of microfinance to economic growth: Transmission channel and the ways to test it
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2014, 9, (4), 27-43
Also in Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2013, 09, (4), 17 (2013) View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.