Details about Sharon A. Alvarez
Access statistics for papers by Sharon A. Alvarez.
Last updated 2021-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Testing abnormal performance in event studies with small samples
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics
- Two Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group View citations (6)
- Firm-specific human capital investments as a signal of general value: Revisiting assumptions about human capital and how it is managed
Strategic Management Journal, 2017, 38, (4), 912-919 View citations (10)
- Opportunities and institutions: A co-creation story of the king crab industry
Journal of Business Venturing, 2015, 30, (1), 95-112 View citations (37)
- The poverty problem and the industrialization solution
Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 2015, 32, (1), 23-37 View citations (36)
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Poverty Alleviation
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 2014, 38, (1), 159-184 View citations (52)
- Whole-farm nitrogen cycling and intensification of crop-livestock systems in the highlands of Madagascar: An application of network analysis
Agricultural Systems, 2014, 126, (C), 25-37 View citations (8)
- Forming and Exploiting Opportunities: The Implications of Discovery and Creation Processes for Entrepreneurial and Organizational Research
Organization Science, 2013, 24, (1), 301-317 View citations (109)
- Entrepreneurial rents and the theory of the firm
Journal of Business Venturing, 2007, 22, (3), 427-442 View citations (39)
- Lally, Darden, Fisher retreat 2005
Journal of Business Venturing, 2007, 22, (3), 337-339
- The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm
Journal of Management Studies, 2007, 44, (7), 1057-1063 View citations (43)
- Entrepreneurship and strategic alliances
Journal of Business Venturing, 2006, 21, (4), 401-404 View citations (12)
- Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action
Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, 2005, 1, (3), 105-148 View citations (12)
- Organizing rent generation and appropriation: toward a theory of the entrepreneurial firm
Journal of Business Venturing, 2004, 19, (5), 621-635 View citations (66)
- The Entrepreneurship of Resource-based Theory*
Springer View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.