Details about Paulo Albuquerque
Access statistics for papers by Paulo Albuquerque.
Last updated 2020-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of front-of-pack labels on the nutritional quality of supermarket food purchases: evidence from a large-scale randomized controlled trial
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (2)
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2020) View citations (3)
TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) (2020) View citations (3)
- Persuading Children: a Framework for Understanding Long-Lasting Influences on Children’s Food Choices
Customer Needs and Solutions, 2018, 5, (1), 38-50 View citations (1)
- The Probit Choice Model Under Sequential Search with an Application to Online Retailing
Management Science, 2017, 63, (11), 3911-3929 View citations (4)
- Evaluating Promotional Activities in an Online Two-Sided Market of User-Generated Content
Marketing Science, 2012, 31, (3), 406-432 View citations (21)
- Measuring the Impact of Negative Demand Shocks on Car Dealer Networks
Marketing Science, 2012, 31, (1), 4-23 View citations (29)
- Online Demand Under Limited Consumer Search
Marketing Science, 2010, 29, (6), 1001-1023 View citations (73)
- Estimating Demand Heterogeneity Using Aggregated Data: An Application to the Frozen Pizza Category
Marketing Science, 2009, 28, (2), 356-372 View citations (14)
- Measuring long-run marketing effects and their implications for long-run marketing decisions
Marketing Letters, 2008, 19, (3), 367-382 View citations (6)
- A Spatiotemporal Analysis of the Global Diffusion of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 Certification
Management Science, 2007, 53, (3), 451-468 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.