Details about Shaista Alam
Access statistics for papers by Shaista Alam.
Last updated 2013-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange Rate Volatility and Aggregate Exports Demand through ARDL Framework: An Experience from Pakistan Economy
Review of Applied Economics, 2012, 08, (1)
- Is there any causality between human resource development and economic growth? A provincial case study on Pakistan
International Journal of Education Economics and Development, 2009, 1, (2), 179-200 View citations (1)
- Sustainable development in Pakistan in the context of energy consumption demand and environmental degradation
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (5), 825-837 View citations (27)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Linder
The Pakistan Development Review, 2005, 44, (3), 307-320 View citations (2)
- Foreign Direct Investment, Exports, and Domestic Output in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 715-723 View citations (20)
- The dynamics of fertility, family planning and female education in Pakistan
Journal of Asian Economics, 2003, 14, (3), 447-463 View citations (4)
- Assessing Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity Changes in Pakistan: An Application of Complete Decomposition Model
The Pakistan Development Review, 2001, 40, (2), 135-147 View citations (1)
- The Long-run Relationship between Real Exchange Rate and Real Interest Rate in Asian Countries: An Application of Panel Cointegration
The Pakistan Development Review, 2001, 40, (4), 577-602 View citations (2)
- Economic Growth, Export, and External Debt Causality: The Case of Asian Countries
The Pakistan Development Review, 2000, 39, (4), 591-608 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.