Details about Rasha Alsakka
Access statistics for papers by Rasha Alsakka.
Last updated 2022-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Multiple credit ratings and market heterogeneity
Working Papers, Swansea University, School of Management
- The Impact of Sovereign Credit Signals on Bank Share Prices during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis
Working Papers, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales) View citations (2)
- Sovereign Ratings and Migrations: Emerging Markets
Working Papers, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales) View citations (3)
- The Extent and Causes of Sovereign Split Ratings
Working Papers, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales) View citations (1)
- Does competition improve sovereign credit rating quality?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2022, 76, (C) View citations (3)
- Investors’ heterogeneous beliefs and the impact of sovereign credit ratings in foreign exchange and equity markets
The European Journal of Finance, 2019, 25, (13), 1211-1233 View citations (4)
- The impact of ESMA regulatory identifiers on the quality of ratings
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 66, (C) View citations (4)
- The influence of rating levels and rating convergence on the spillover effects of sovereign credit actions
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2018, 85, (C), 40-57 View citations (8)
- Differences of opinion in sovereign credit signals during the European crisis
The European Journal of Finance, 2017, 23, (10), 859-884 View citations (6)
- Does the disclosure of unsolicited sovereign rating status affect bank ratings?
The British Accounting Review, 2017, 49, (2), 194-210 View citations (7)
- What drives differences of opinion in sovereign ratings? The roles of information disclosure and political risk
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2017, 22, (3), 216-233 View citations (7)
- Does sovereign creditworthiness affect bank valuations in emerging markets?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2015, 36, (C), 113-129 View citations (9)
- Market Impact under a New Regulatory Regime: Credit Rating Agencies in Europe
Economic Notes, 2015, 44, (2), 275-308 View citations (4)
- The credit signals that matter most for sovereign bond spreads with split rating
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2015, 53, (C), 174-191 View citations (8)
- Sovereign rating actions and the implied volatility of stock index options
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2014, 34, (C), 101-113 View citations (5)
- The sovereign-bank rating channel and rating agencies' downgrades during the European debt crisis
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 49, (PB), 235-257 View citations (35)
- Rating agencies’ signals during the European sovereign debt crisis: Market impact and spillovers
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 85, (C), 144-162 View citations (53)
- The impact of sovereign rating actions on bank ratings in emerging markets
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (2), 563-577 View citations (53)
- Foreign exchange market reactions to sovereign credit news
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2012, 31, (4), 845-864 View citations (39)
- Rating agencies' credit signals: An analysis of sovereign watch and outlook
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2012, 21, (C), 45-55 View citations (16)
- A random effects ordered probit model for rating migrations
Finance Research Letters, 2010, 7, (3), 140-147 View citations (7)
- Leads and lags in sovereign credit ratings
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (11), 2614-2626 View citations (65)
- Split sovereign ratings and rating migrations in emerging economies
Emerging Markets Review, 2010, 11, (2), 79-97 View citations (13)
- Heterogeneity of sovereign rating migrations in emerging countries
Emerging Markets Review, 2009, 10, (2), 151-165 View citations (29)
- The Information Content of Sovereign Watchlist and Outlook: S&P versus Moody’s
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.