Details about Hussain H. Al-Kayiem
Access statistics for papers by Hussain H. Al-Kayiem.
Last updated 2021-04-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- De-Emulsification and Gravity Separation of Micro-Emulsion Produced with Enhanced Oil Recovery Chemicals Flooding
Energies, 2021, 14, (8), 1-14
- A Comparative Review on Greenery Ecosystems and Their Impacts on Sustainability of Building Environment
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (20), 1-25
- State of the Art of Techno-Economics of Nanofluid-Laden Flat-Plate Solar Collectors for Sustainable Accomplishment
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (21), 1-52
- Investigation on the Possibility of Increasing the Environmental Safety and Fuel Efficiency of Vehicles by Means of Gasoline Nano-Additive
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (7), 1-10
- Optical Performance Analysis of Single Flow Through and Concentric Tube Receiver Coupled with a Modified CPC Collector Under Different Configurations
Energies, 2019, 12, (21), 1-24
- Performance evaluation of hybrid solar chimney for uninterrupted power generation
Energy, 2019, 166, (C), 490-505 View citations (2)
- A comparative analysis on the uniformity enhancement methods of solar thermal drying
Energy, 2018, 148, (C), 1103-1115
- Solar vortex engine: Experimental modelling and evaluation
Renewable Energy, 2018, 121, (C), 389-399
- Upper limits for the work extraction by nanofluid-filled selective flat-plate solar collectors
Energy, 2018, 160, (C), 875-885 View citations (4)
- Experimental characterization and comparison of performance parameters of S-rotors for standalone wind power system
Energy, 2017, 138, (C), 752-763 View citations (3)
- Survey of invest fuel magnetization in developing internal combustion engine characteristics
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 79, (C), 1392-1399 View citations (1)
- Comparative critique on the design parameters and their effect on the performance of S-rotors
Renewable Energy, 2016, 99, (C), 1306-1317 View citations (4)
- Historic and recent progress in solar chimney power plant enhancing technologies
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 58, (C), 1269-1292 View citations (9)
- Overview of Hazardous Waste Management Status in Malaysia
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.