Details about Giovanni Anania
Access statistics for papers by Giovanni Anania.
Last updated 2015-04-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Assessing the Impact of Recent Trade Policy Changes in the Banana Market under Alternative Market Structures
122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy Changes: Does Market Structure Matter?
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- PRICE DISPERSION, SEARCH COSTS AND CONSUMERS AND SELLERS HETEROGENEITY IN RETAIL FOOD MARKETS
Working Papers, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF
- Chapter 5: How Well Have We Done and Where Should We Go From Here: Perspectives from Around the World
Proceedings Issues, 2010: Trade in Agriculture: Much Done, So Much More to Do, December 2010, Berkeley, California, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
- Consumers and sellers heterogeneity, search costs and spatial price dispersion in retail food markets
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- The Global Market for Olive Oil: Actors, Trends, Policies, Prospects and Research Needs
Working Papers, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements View citations (5)
- MULTILATERAL NEGOTIATIONS, REGIONAL INTEGRATION PROCESSES AND THE CAP. WHAT'S AHEAD?
2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?
Working Papers, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements View citations (1)
- The 2006 Reform of the EU Domestic Policy Regime for Bananas. An Assessment of its Impact on Trade
2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (3)
- The Global Market for Olive Oil: Actors, Trends, Prospects and Research Needs
103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- PUBLIC REGULATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR TRUST IN QUALITY FOOD MARKETS. WHAT IF THE TRUST SUBSTITUTE CANNOT BE FULLY TRUSTED?
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE) (2004)
- Gains from Trade Liberalization with Imperfectly Competitive World Markets. A Note
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
See also Journal Article in Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales (2003)
- MODELING AGRICULTURAL TRADE LIBERALIZATION AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR THE EUROPEAN UNION
Working Papers, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE View citations (9)
- Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- Generalized versus Preferential Tariff Reduction: A Note on the Welfare Implications
1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Modeling trade policies under alternative market structures
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2014, 36, (1), 185-206 View citations (1)
- Price dispersion and seller heterogeneity in retail food markets
Food Policy, 2014, 44, (C), 190-201 View citations (7)
- On the Equity of CAP Direct Payments Zur Gerechtigkeit der direkten Zahlungen der GAP De l’équité des paiements directs de la PAC
EuroChoices, 2011, 10, (1), 24-25
- EU Economic Partnership Agreements and WTO negotiations. A quantitative assessment of trade preference granting and erosion in the banana market
Food Policy, 2010, 35, (2), 140-153 View citations (6)
- Ideas, Institutions, and Trade. The WTO and the Curious Role of EU Farm Policy in Trade Liberalization
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 37, (2), 275-278
- Introduction to the Special Issue
Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, 2010, 59, (3)
- Rurality, urbanity and wealth in the Italian "Comuni"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, 2008, (1)
- The 2005 WTO arbitration and the new EU import regime for bananas: a cut too far?
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2006, 33, (4), 449-484 View citations (4)
- The negotiations on agriculture in the Doha Development Agenda Round: current status and future prospects
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2005, 32, (4), 539-574 View citations (12)
- Public Regulation as a Substitute for Trust in Quality Food Markets: What if the Trust Substitute cannot be Fully Trusted?
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2004, 160, (4), 681- View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Gains from trade liberalization with imperfectly competitive world markets. A note
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, 2003, 03, (06)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- J. D. Gaisford and W. A. Kerr. Economic Analysis for International Trade Negotiations. The WTO and Agricultural Trade. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 2001. ISBN: 1-84064-535-0, 224 pp., Price: £49.95
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2002, 29, (4), 534-536
- Policy Choices and Interdependence of Country Decisions in the Implementation of the 1994 GATT Agreement on Agriculture
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1997, 24, (2), 161-81 View citations (1)
- Assessing the Impact of Agricultural Technology Improvements in Developing Countries in the Presence of Policy Distortions
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1995, 22, (1), 5-24 View citations (3)
- Analyse des conséquences du programme d'encouragement à l'exportation (EEP) des Etats-Unis sur le marché mondial du blé
Économie rurale, 1992, 210, (1), 3-9
- Welfare Implications of a Preferential Tariff Reduction for Agricultural Exports from Less Developed Countries vs. a Generalized Tariff Reduction
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, 1989, 03, (1)
Also in Agricultural Economics, 1989, 3, (1), 23-48 (1989) View citations (3)
- The WTO negotiation on agriculture and the common agricultural policy
A chapter in Policy vision for sustainable rural economies in an enlarged Europe, 2003, pp 121-134 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.