Details about Seth Nana Kwame Appiah-Kubi
Access statistics for papers by Seth Nana Kwame Appiah-Kubi.
Last updated 2021-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Durability of Zambia’s Agricultural Exports
Agriculture, 2021, 11, (1), 1-14
- Agriculture as a Determinant of Zambian Economic Sustainability
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (11), 1-14 View citations (3)
- Foreign Ownership in Sub-Saharan Africa: Do Governance Structures Matter?
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (18), 1-15
- The Impact of Corporate Governance Structures on Foreign Direct Investment: A Case Study of West African Countries
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (9), 1-15 View citations (4)
- The Impact of Crop Mix on Decreasing Soil Price and Soil Degradation: A Case Study of Selected Regions in Czechia (2002–2019)
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (2), 1-16 View citations (2)
- Adoption and compliance with ifrs by listed firms in ghana and the extent of financial statement disclosures
Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), 2017, 5, (2), 10-25
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.