Details about Annageldy Arazmuradov
Access statistics for papers by Annageldy Arazmuradov.
Last updated 2016-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Energy consumption and carbon dioxide environmental efficiency for former Soviet Union economies. evidence from DEA window analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Foreign aid, foreign direct investment and domestic investment nexus in landlocked economies of Central Asia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Research Guardian (2012)
- Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Former Soviet Union Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
Working Papers, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo
See also Journal Article in Economic Systems (2014)
- THE IMPACT OF FOREIGN CAPITAL ON MACROECONOMIC PERFORMANCE IN CENTRAL ASIA
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2016, 87, (2), 275-304
- Can Development Aid Help Promote Foreign Direct Investment? Evidence from Central Asia
Economic Affairs, 2015, 35, (1), 123-136 View citations (7)
- Determinants of total factor productivity in former Soviet Union economies: A stochastic frontier approach
Economic Systems, 2014, 38, (1), 115-135 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Foreign Aid, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment Nexus in Landlocked Economies of Central Asia
Economic Research Guardian, 2012, 2, (1), 129-151 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.