Details about Koki Arai
Access statistics for papers by Koki Arai.
Last updated 2015-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University
- Elimination of Competitors: Some Economics of Payment Card Associations
Industrial Organization, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University (2004)
- Exclusive contracts when the incumbent can establish a direct retailer
Journal of Economics, 2014, 112, (1), 47-60 View citations (5)
- Analyzing the Motivations of a Joint Venture to Provide High-Quality Music Download Service to Mobile Phones
Asian Journal of Law and Economics, 2013, 4, (1-2), 31
- Note on the need for rules on misleading representation based on experimental evidence
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (1), 10-17
- Research and analysis on bid rigging mechanisms
Japan and the World Economy, 2011, 23, (1), 1-5
- Vertical integration with fixed cost in an upstream market: NSK/Amatsuji merger
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (3), 2438-2448
- Fact-Finding Based on Economic Circumstantial Evidence: Applying Economic Analysis to the Exchange of Information and Conjectured Bid-Rigging Mechanisms
Japanese Economy, 2008, 35, (3), 3-33
- An Airline Merger in Japan: A Case Study Revealing Principles of Japanese Merger Control
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2004, 4, (3), 207-222 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.