Details about Julian Arellana
Access statistics for papers by Julian Arellana.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing the impact of major infrastructure projects on port choice decision: The Colombian case
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2019, 120, (C), 132-148
- Willingness to pay functions for emergency ambulance services
Journal of choice modelling, 2019, 30, (C), 28-37
- Incentivizing alternative fuel vehicles: the influence of transport policies, attitudes and perceptions
Transportation, 2018, 45, (6), 1721-1753 View citations (1)
- Influence of attitudes and perceptions on deprivation cost functions
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2018, 112, (C), 125-141 View citations (2)
- Modelling with joint choice of ports and countries of origin and destination: application to Colombian ports
Maritime Policy & Management, 2018, 45, (6), 720-738 View citations (2)
- Encouraging intermodality: A stated preference analysis of freight mode choice in Rio Grande do Sul
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2017, 102, (C), 202-211 View citations (3)
- From restricting the use of cars by license plate numbers to congestion charging: Analysis for Medellin, Colombia
Transport Policy, 2017, 60, (C), 119-130 View citations (2)
- Accounting for stochastic variables in discrete choice models
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2015, 78, (C), 222-237 View citations (5)
- How are comfort and safety perceived by inland waterway transport passengers?
Transport Policy, 2014, 36, (C), 46-52 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.