Details about Badar Nadeem Ashraf
Access statistics for papers by Badar Nadeem Ashraf.
Last updated 2018-02-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Zipf’s law and city size distribution: A survey of the literature and future research agenda
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2018, 492, (C), 75-92 View citations (1)
- Capital Regulation, the Cost of Financial Intermediation and Bank Profitability: Evidence from Bangladesh
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2017, 10, (2), 1-24
- Does the ownership structure matter for banks’ capital regulation and risk-taking behavior? Empirical evidence from a developing country
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 404-421
- Foreign bank subsidiaries’ risk-taking behavior: Impact of home and host country national culture
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 318-335 View citations (1)
- Impact of Cost Efficiency on Bank Capital and the Cost of Financial Intermediation: Evidence from BRICS Countries
International Journal of Financial Studies, 2017, 5, (4), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Political institutions and bank risk-taking behavior
Journal of Financial Stability, 2017, 29, (C), 13-35 View citations (8)
- Trade Openness and Bank Risk-Taking Behavior: Evidence from Emerging Economies
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2017, 10, (3), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Capital Regulation and Bank Risk-Taking Behavior: Evidence from Pakistan
International Journal of Financial Studies, 2016, 4, (3), 1-20 View citations (7)
- Effects of national culture on bank risk-taking behavior
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 309-326 View citations (9)
- How to regulate bank dividends? Is capital regulation an answer?
Economic Modelling, 2016, 57, (C), 281-293 View citations (7)
- Regulatory hypothesis and bank dividend payouts: Empirical evidence from Italian banking sector
Journal of Financial Engineering (JFE), 2015, 02, (01), 1-15 View citations (2)
- Shareholder protection, creditor rights and bank dividend policies
China Finance Review International, 2015, 5, (2), 161-186 View citations (5)
- National culture and dividend policy: International evidence from banking
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2014, 3, (C), 22-40 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.