Details about Badar Nadeem Ashraf
Access statistics for papers by Badar Nadeem Ashraf.
Last updated 2020-05-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dividend policy and bank opacity
Post-Print, HAL View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Finance & Economics (2018)
- Capital regulation, deposit insurance and bank risk: International evidence from normal and crisis periods
Research in International Business and Finance, 2020, 52, (C) View citations (11)
- Economic policy uncertainty and banks’ loan pricing
Journal of Financial Stability, 2019, 44, (C) View citations (11)
- How do regulatory ability and bank competition affect the adoption of explicit deposit insurance scheme and banks’ risk-taking behavior?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2019, 61, (C), 69-90 View citations (5)
- Zipf’s law, the coherence of the urban system and city size distribution: Evidence from Pakistan
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2019, 513, (C), 87-103 View citations (8)
- Capital requirements, the cost of financial intermediation and bank risk-taking: Empirical evidence from Bangladesh
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 44, (C), 488-503 View citations (6)
- Dividend policy and bank opacity
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2018, 23, (2), 186-204 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Do Better Political Institutions Help in Reducing Political Pressure on State-Owned Banks? Evidence from Developing Countries
JRFM, 2018, 11, (3), 1-18
- Do trade and financial openness matter for financial development? Bank-level evidence from emerging market economies
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 44, (C), 434-458 View citations (39)
- Does bank diversification heterogeneously affect performance and risk-taking in ASEAN emerging economies?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 46, (C), 342-362 View citations (16)
- The Impact of Revenue Diversification on Bank Profitability and Stability: Empirical Evidence from South Asian Countries
IJFS, 2018, 6, (2), 1-25 View citations (11)
- Zipf’s law and city size distribution: A survey of the literature and future research agenda
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2018, 492, (C), 75-92 View citations (28)
- Capital Regulation, the Cost of Financial Intermediation and Bank Profitability: Evidence from Bangladesh
JRFM, 2017, 10, (2), 1-24 View citations (9)
- Does the ownership structure matter for banks’ capital regulation and risk-taking behavior? Empirical evidence from a developing country
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 404-421 View citations (3)
- Foreign bank subsidiaries’ risk-taking behavior: Impact of home and host country national culture
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 318-335 View citations (21)
- Impact of Cost Efficiency on Bank Capital and the Cost of Financial Intermediation: Evidence from BRICS Countries
IJFS, 2017, 5, (4), 1-18 View citations (11)
- Political institutions and bank risk-taking behavior
Journal of Financial Stability, 2017, 29, (C), 13-35 View citations (65)
- Trade Openness and Bank Risk-Taking Behavior: Evidence from Emerging Economies
JRFM, 2017, 10, (3), 1-18 View citations (16)
- Capital Regulation and Bank Risk-Taking Behavior: Evidence from Pakistan
IJFS, 2016, 4, (3), 1-20 View citations (17)
- Effects of national culture on bank risk-taking behavior
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 309-326 View citations (60)
- How to regulate bank dividends? Is capital regulation an answer?
Economic Modelling, 2016, 57, (C), 281-293 View citations (16)
- Regulatory hypothesis and bank dividend payouts: Empirical evidence from Italian banking sector
Journal of Financial Engineering (JFE), 2015, 02, (01), 1-15 View citations (5)
- Shareholder protection, creditor rights and bank dividend policies
China Finance Review International, 2015, 5, (2), 161-186 View citations (13)
- National culture and dividend policy: International evidence from banking
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2014, 3, (C), 22-40 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.