Details about Patrick Opoku Asuming
Access statistics for papers by Patrick Opoku Asuming.
Last updated 2020-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Long-run Consequences of Health Insurance Promotion When Mandates are Not Enforceable: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ghana
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (4)
- Long-Run Consequences of Health Insurance Promotion: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ghana
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Cost of implementing a community-based primary health care strengthening program: The case of the Ghana Essential Health Interventions Program in northern Ghana
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (2), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Duration of High School Education and Youth Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in Ghana
Journal of International Development, 2019, 31, (7), 617-631 View citations (3)
- Financial Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa: Recent Trends and Determinants
Journal of African Business, 2019, 20, (1), 112-134 View citations (3)
- Out-of-pocket payment for primary healthcare in the era of national health insurance: Evidence from northern Ghana
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (8), 1-11
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.