Details about Tyler Atkinson
Access statistics for papers by Tyler Atkinson.
Last updated 2018-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Accuracy of Linear and Nonlinear Estimation in the Presence of the Zero Lower Bound
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Equity Regulation and U.S. Venture Capital Investment
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (2)
- America’s Missing Workers Are Primarily Middle Educated
Economic Letter, 2017, 12, (4), 1-4
- Is rising unemployment an early warning of state-level recession?
Economic Letter, 2016, 11, (8), 1-4
- Assessing the costs and consequences of the 2007–09 financial crisis and its aftermath
Economic Letter, 2013, 8, (7), 1-4 View citations (9)
- How bad was it? The costs and consequences of the 2007–09 financial crisis
Staff Papers, 2013, (Jul) View citations (18)
- High unemployment points to below-target (but still stable) inflation
Economic Letter, 2012, 7, (12), 1-4 View citations (1)
- Inflation, slack, and Fed credibility
Staff Papers, 2012, (Jan) View citations (2)
- Gauging the odds of a double-dip recession amid signals and slowdowns
Economic Letter, 2010, 5, (12), 1-4
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.