Details about Svetlana Avdasheva
Access statistics for papers by Svetlana Avdasheva.
Last updated 2013-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Governance Structures in Russian manufacturing: assessment using sample survey data
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES)
- External Relationship of Russian Corporations
Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University View citations (6)
- Upgrading Russian enterprises from the value chain perspective: the case study of tube & pipe, and furniture sectors
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) View citations (1)
- Analysis of Structural Development of Petroleum and Sugar Markets in the Russian Economy
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS
- International Antitrust: Demand, Restrictions and Lessons for Customs Union
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2012, 9
- Public and Private Enforcement of Law under the High Risk of Type I Errors: the Russian Case
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2012, 15, (3), 114-140 View citations (1)
- The Illegality of Tacit Collusion in Russian Antitrust Law
Problems of Economic Transition, 2012, 55, (2), 53-67 View citations (3)
- Economic Analysis in Cases Settled According to the Law "On the Protection of Competition"
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2011, 2 View citations (3)
- Illegality of Tacit Collusion in Russian Antitrust Legislation: Could Economists Be Useful to Generate Legal Rules?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2011, 5 View citations (3)
- Russian anti-trust policy: power of enforcement versus quality of rules
Post-Communist Economies, 2011, 23, (4), 493-505 View citations (7)
- Economics of Criminal Sanctions on Antitrust Law Violation
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2010, 1
- Vertical Restrictions: Development of Theory, Antitrust Legislation and Enforcement
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2010, 5 View citations (1)
- Competition Policy During a Crisis
Problems of Economic Transition, 2009, 52, (5), 74-95
- Competition Policy under Economic Crisis
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 3 View citations (1)
- Demand for Certification: Theory and Evidence on Modernization of Russian Enterprises
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 11
- Independent Director in State Participating Companies: Cassandra or Ariadna?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 6
- State Corporations: Can We Assess Corporate Governance?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 6 View citations (1)
- Dominance on the Market for Legal Reference Systems: An Economic Analysis
Problems of Economic Transition, 2008, 51, (5), 86-101
- Competition and Industrial Organisation in Transition Markets: What Can We Derive from Empirical Studies?
Post-Communist Economies, 2007, 19, (1), 17-33 View citations (4)
- Domination on the Market for Legal Research Systems: A Contribution to Economic Analysis
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 11
- Russian Holding Company Groups: New Empirical Evidence
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 1 View citations (1)
- Russian Holding Groups: New Empirical Evidence
Problems of Economic Transition, 2007, 50, (5), 24-43 View citations (1)
- Competition Advocacy as a Component of Competition Policy
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2005, 12 View citations (1)
- Modernization of Antimonopoly Policy in Russia
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2005, 5 View citations (1)
- Business-groups in Russian industries
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2004, 5 View citations (3)
- Industrial Policy and Competition Policy: Problems of Interaction and Lessons for Russia
Problems of Economic Transition, 2004, 47, (6), 48-65 View citations (3)
- Industrial and Competition Policy: The Issue of Interrelation and Lessons for Russia
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2003, 9 View citations (1)
- Life Insurance as Pseudoinsurance and Its Role in the Development of the Russian Insurance Market
Problems of Economic Transition, 2003, 45, (9), 76-95
- The Influence of Sham Insurance on the Development of the Russian Insurance Industry
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2002, 10
- State Support in Regions: Present-day Situation and Problems of Reorganization
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 5
- Asymmetric Information and the Russian Individual Savings Market
Post-Communist Economies, 2000, 12, (2), 165-185
- The Influence of Information Asymmetry on the Structure of the Russian Market of Households Savings
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1998, 12
- On the Classification of Market Structures in Russia's Economy
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1997, 6
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.