Details about Hicham Ayad
Access statistics for papers by Hicham Ayad.
Last updated 2020-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Co-integration with regime shift between government expenditure and poverty reduction in Algeria
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2019, XXVI, (2(619), Summer), 205-216
- FREQUENCY DOMAIN CAUSALITY RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS BETWEEN POVERTY, ECONOMIC GROWTH AND FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN ALGERIA
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2019, (24), 93-111
- THE EFFECT OF TERMS OF TRADE ON CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE: HARBERGER-LAURSEN-METZLER EFFECT IN ARABIC COUNTRIES
Journal of Smart Economic Growth, 2019, 4, (1), 17-30
- Poverty Reduction, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Algeria: A Gregory Hansen Co-Integration Regime Shift Analysis
Economic Research Guardian, 2018, 8, (2), 40-52
- Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus: A Co-Integration and Causality Analysis in Selected Arabic Countries
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 28-35 View citations (1)
- Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in MENA countries: TYDL panel causality approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (1(610), Spring), 233-246 View citations (2)
- Hard currency inflows and sterilization policy in Algeria: An ARDL approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (3(612), Autumn), 83-96
- POVERTY, INEQUALITY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN ALGERIA: AN ARDL APPROACH
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 2016, 5, (1), 1-20
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.