Details about Hicham Ayad
Access statistics for papers by Hicham Ayad.
Last updated 2022-09-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hard currency inflows and sterilization policy in Algeria
SN Business & Economics, 2022, 2, (9), 1-16
- The double whammy of COVID-19 and oil price collapse: Spillover effects on inflation and exchange rates
Review of Socio - Economic Perspectives, 2022, 7, (2), 11-23
- Oil Prices and the Algerian Exchange Rate: Is there any Difference with Hidden Co-Integration?
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2021, 21, (1), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Government Expenditure and Economic Growth Nexus in Mena Countries: Frequency Domain Spectral Causality Analysis
Economics and Business, 2020, 34, (1), 60-77
- Money Supply, Inflation and Economic Growth: Co-Integration and Causality Analysis
Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica, 2020, 65, (2), 29-45
- Co-integration with regime shift between government expenditure and poverty reduction in Algeria
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2019, XXVI, (2(619), Summer), 205-216
- FREQUENCY DOMAIN CAUSALITY RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS BETWEEN POVERTY, ECONOMIC GROWTH AND FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN ALGERIA
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2019, (24), 93-111
- THE EFFECT OF TERMS OF TRADE ON CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE: HARBERGER-LAURSEN-METZLER EFFECT IN ARABIC COUNTRIES
Journal of Smart Economic Growth, 2019, 4, (1), 17-30
- Poverty Reduction, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Algeria: A Gregory Hansen Co-Integration Regime Shift Analysis
Economic Research Guardian, 2018, 8, (2), 40-52
- Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus: A Co-Integration and Causality Analysis in Selected Arabic Countries
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 28-35 View citations (2)
- Financial development, trade openness and economic growth in MENA countries: TYDL panel causality approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (1(610), Spring), 233-246 View citations (9)
- Hard currency inflows and sterilization policy in Algeria: An ARDL approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (3(612), Autumn), 83-96 View citations (3)
- POVERTY, INEQUALITY AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN ALGERIA: AN ARDL APPROACH
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 2016, 5, (1), 1-20
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.