Details about Camila Balbontin
Access statistics for papers by Camila Balbontin.
Last updated 2021-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of COVID-19 on cost outlays for car and public transport commuting - The case of the Greater Sydney Metropolitan Area after three months of restrictions
Transport Policy, 2021, 101, (C), 71-80 View citations (2)
- Do preferences for BRT and LRT change as a voter, citizen, tax payer, or self-interested resident?
Transportation, 2020, 47, (6), 2981-3030
- Identifying the role of stated process strategies in business location decisions
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2020, 141, (C) View citations (1)
- Mobility as a service in community transport in Australia: Can it provide a sustainable future?
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2020, 131, (C), 107-122 View citations (6)
- Firm-specific and location-specific drivers of business location and relocation decisions
Transport Reviews, 2019, 39, (5), 569-588 View citations (3)
- How to better represent preferences in choice models: The contributions to preference heterogeneity attributable to the presence of process heterogeneity
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2019, 122, (C), 218-248 View citations (4)
- Social exclusion: The roles of mobility and bridging social capital in regional Australia
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2019, 125, (C), 223-233 View citations (3)
- Heterogeneity in decision processes: Embedding extremeness aversion, risk attitude and perceptual conditioning in multiple process rules choice making
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2018, 111, (C), 316-325 View citations (3)
- Do familiarity and awareness influence voting intention: The case of road pricing reform?
Journal of choice modelling, 2017, 25, (C), 11-27 View citations (2)
- Information for travelling: Awareness and usage of the various sources of information available to public transport users in NSW
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2017, 101, (C), 111-132 View citations (6)
- Integrating attribute non-attendance and value learning with risk attitudes and perceptual conditioning
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2017, 97, (C), 172-191 View citations (3)
- Is there a systematic relationship between random parameters and process heuristics?
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2017, 106, (C), 160-177 View citations (2)
- A joint best–worst scaling and stated choice model considering observed and unobserved heterogeneity: An application to residential location choice
Journal of choice modelling, 2015, 16, (C), 1-14 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.