Details about Girish Bahal
Access statistics for papers by Girish Bahal.
Last updated 2021-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Tale of Two Programs: Assessing Treatment and Control in NREGA Studies
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Fiscal transfers and inflation: Evidence from India
Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics
- Crowding-Out or Crowding-In Public and Private Investment in India
NCAER Working Papers, National Council of Applied Economic Research View citations (16)
Also in Working Papers, eSocialSciences (2018) View citations (16)
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund (2015) View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2018)
- Estimating Transfer Multiplier using Spending on Rural Development Programs in India
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (1)
- Employment Guarantee Schemes and Wages in India
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (5)
- Labor Market Effects of Inconsistent Policy Interventions: Evidence from India’s Employment Guarantees
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (2)
- Addressing Long - term Challenges to Food Security and Rural Livelihoods in South Asia
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India (2012) View citations (2)
- Supply variabilities in public workfares
Journal of Development Economics, 2021, 150, (C)
- Estimating the Impact of Welfare Programs on Agricultural Output: Evidence from India
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 102, (3), 982-998 View citations (1)
- Crowding-out or crowding-in? Public and private investment in India
World Development, 2018, 109, (C), 323-333 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2018)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.