Details about Graham Beattie
Access statistics for papers by Graham Beattie.
Last updated 2020-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Improving Non-Academic Student Outcomes Using Online and Text-Message Coaching
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Advertising Spending and Media Bias: Evidence from News Coverage of Car Safety Recalls
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017) View citations (2)
- What Sets College Thrivers and Divers Apart? A Contrast in Study Habits, Attitudes, and Mental Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2019)
- Thrivers and Divers: Using Non-Academic Measures to Predict College Success and Failure
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2018)
- Conservation Spillovers: The Effect of Rooftop Solar on Climate Change Beliefs
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2019, 74, (3), 1425-1451
- What sets college thrivers and divers apart? A contrast in study habits, attitudes, and mental health
Economics Letters, 2019, 178, (C), 50-53 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Thrivers and divers: Using non-academic measures to predict college success and failure
Economics of Education Review, 2018, 62, (C), 170-182 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Biased media in an unbiased market
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (4), 2741-2752
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.