Details about Alan Benson
Access statistics for papers by Alan Benson.
Last updated 2019-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Reputation Discipline the Gig Economy? Experimental Evidence from an Online Labor Market
Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis View citations (3)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (4)
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2018)
- Promotions and the Peter Principle
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Are Bonus Pools Driven by Their Incentive Effects? Evidence from Fluctuations in Gainsharing Incentives
ILR Review, 2018, 71, (3), 567-599
- A Theory of Dual Job Search and Sex-Based Occupational Clustering
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 2015, 54, (3), 367-400 View citations (5)
- Do Agents Game Their Agents' Behavior? Evidence from Sales Managers
Journal of Labor Economics, 2015, 33, (4), 863 - 890 View citations (4)
- Rethinking the Two-Body Problem: The Segregation of Women Into Geographically Dispersed Occupations
Demography, 2014, 51, (5), 1619-1639 View citations (17)
- Firm-sponsored general education and mobility frictions: Evidence from hospital sponsorship of nursing schools and faculty
Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 32, (1), 149-159 View citations (8)
- The Long Haul Effects of Interest Arbitration: The Case of New York State's Taylor Law
ILR Review, 2010, 63, (4), 565-584 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.