Details about Rongili Biswas
Access statistics for papers by Rongili Biswas.
Last updated 2014-07-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inter-jurisdictional migration and the size of government
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Fiscal Federalism, State Lobbying and Discretionary Finance in India
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (3)
- Tax evasion in a principal-agent model with self-protection
POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS
- The segregative properties of endogenous jurisdictions formation with a welfarist central government
POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS View citations (5)
- On the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Formation with a Central Government
IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France
- Firm’s tax evasion in a principal-agent model with self-protection
Journal of Economics, 2013, 110, (2), 125-140 View citations (2)
- The segregative properties of endogenous formation of jurisdictions with a welfarist central government
Social Choice and Welfare, 2013, 41, (2), 293-319 View citations (1)
- FISCAL FEDERALISM, STATE LOBBYING AND DISCRETIONARY FINANCE: EVIDENCE FROM INDIA
Economics and Politics, 2010, 22, (1), 68-91 View citations (8)
- Distributive manipulations and political stability: A theoretical analysis
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2008, 17, (4), 618-628 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.