Details about Margaret E. Blume-Kohout
Access statistics for papers by Margaret E. Blume-Kohout.
Last updated 2019-11-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Federal Life Sciences Funding and University R&D
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
- The Impact of Medicare Part D on Pharmaceutical R&D
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- The University and the Economyby Aldo Geuna and Federica Rossi
Science and Public Policy, 2017, 44, (1), 147-148
- Training the scientific workforce: Does funding mechanism matter?
Research Policy, 2016, 45, (6), 1291-1303 View citations (4)
- Why are some foreign-born workers more entrepreneurial than others?
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2016, 41, (6), 1327-1353 View citations (1)
- The effect of federal research funding on formation of university-firm biopharmaceutical alliances
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2015, 40, (5), 859-876 View citations (1)
- University R&D Funding Strategies in a Changing Federal Funding Environment
Science and Public Policy, 2015, 42, (3), 355-368 View citations (6)
- Market size and innovation: Effects of Medicare Part D on pharmaceutical research and development
Journal of Public Economics, 2013, 97, (C), 327-336 View citations (37)
- Does Targeted, Disease‐Specific Public Research Funding Influence Pharmaceutical Innovation?
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2012, 31, (3), 641-660 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.