Details about Stefano BOSI
Access statistics for papers by Stefano BOSI.
Last updated 2011-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A simple method to study local bifurcations of three and four-dimensional systems: characterizations and economic applications
Working Papers, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists View citations (3)
- Natural cycles and pollution
Working Papers, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists View citations (9)
- Are the Laffer curve and the Green Paradox mutually exclusive?
EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX View citations (8)
- Pollution and infectious diseases
Working Papers, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists View citations (13)
- Preferences and pollution cycles
Working Papers, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists View citations (1)
Also in EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX (2015) View citations (1)
- Pollution effects on labor supply and growth
EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX View citations (4)
- Optimal immigration policy when the public good is rival
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
- Indeterminacy and business-cycle fluctuations in a two-sector monetary economy with externalities
Working Papers, HAL
- Divisible Conspicuous Good
DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure)
- Indeterminacy with constant money growth rules and income-based liquidity constraints
Research in Economics, 2008, 62, (2), 57-63 View citations (5)
- Growth and fluctuations: The role of public dividends and public spending
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2007, 43, (3-4), 420-445
- Optimal cycles and social inequality: What do we learn from the Gini index?
Research in Economics, 2006, 60, (1), 35-46 View citations (6)
- Fiscal policy and fluctuations in a monetary model of growth
Research in Economics, 2005, 59, (2), 110-118
- Optimal Privatization Design and Financial Markets
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2005, 7, (5), 799-826 View citations (2)
- Indeterminacy and endogenous fluctuations with arbitrarily small liquidity constraint
Research in Economics, 2003, 57, (1), 39-51 View citations (15)
- Endogenous business cycles: Capital-labor substitution and liquidity constraint
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2002, 26, (11), 1901-1926 View citations (1)
- Liquidity constraint, increasing returns and endogenous fluctuations
Research in Economics, 2000, 54, (4), 385-401
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.