Details about Fabian Bornhorst
Access statistics for papers by Fabian Bornhorst.
Last updated 2019-06-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Test of the German resilience
CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies (CFS)
- Similarities and Differences when Building Trust: the Role of Cultures
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (45)
See also Journal Article in Experimental Economics (2010)
- Integration and the Well-being of Children in the Transition Economies
Innocenti Working Papers
- How do People Play a Repeated Trust Game? Experimental Evidence
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim View citations (4)
Also in Papers, Sonderforschungsbreich 504 (2004) View citations (2)
- Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in The Economics of Transition (2006)
- Trust and Trustworthiness Among Europeans: South-North Comparison
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (44)
- On the use of panel unit root tests on cross-sectionally dependent data: an application to PPP
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute View citations (4)
- Similarities and differences when building trust: the role of cultures
Experimental Economics, 2010, 13, (3), 260-283 View citations (48)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Natural resource endowments and the domestic revenue effort
European Journal of Political Economy, 2009, 25, (4), 439-446 View citations (81)
- Regional unemployment and its persistence in transition countries
The Economics of Transition, 2006, 14, (2), 269-288 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- IPSHIN: Stata module to perform Im-Pesaran-Shin panel unit root test
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (3)
- NHARVEY: Stata module to perform Nyblom-Harvey panel test of common stochastic trends
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
- LEVINLIN: Stata module to perform Levin-Lin-Chu panel unit root test
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.