Details about J. Michelle Brock
Access statistics for papers by J. Michelle Brock.
Last updated 2021-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Discriminatory Lending: Evidence from Bankers in the Lab
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (1)
Also in Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management (2021) View citations (1)
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management (2021) View citations (1)
- Power(ful) guidelines for experimental economists
Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2020, 6, (2), 189-212
- Unfair inequality, governance and individual beliefs
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2020, 48, (3), 658-687
- Giving and promising gifts: Experimental evidence on reciprocity from the field
Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 58, (C), 188-201 View citations (4)
- Dictating the Risk: Experimental Evidence on Giving in Risky Environments: Reply
American Economic Review, 2016, 106, (3), 840-42 View citations (1)
- Generosity and Prosocial Behavior in Healthcare Provision: Evidence from the Laboratory and Field
Journal of Human Resources, 2016, 51, (1), 133-162 View citations (9)
- Esteem and social information: On determinants of prosocial behavior of clinicians in Tanzania
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 118, (C), 85-94 View citations (2)
- Dictating the Risk: Experimental Evidence on Giving in Risky Environments
American Economic Review, 2013, 103, (1), 415-37 View citations (135)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.