Details about Terence C. Burnham
Access statistics for papers by Terence C. Burnham.
Last updated 2016-08-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Investing in the Presence of Massive Flows: The Case of MSCI Country Reclassifications
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Billiards and Brains: Cognitive Ability and Behavior in a p-Beauty Contest
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics View citations (1)
- Public goods with high-powered punishment: high cooperation and low efficiency
Journal of Bioeconomics, 2015, 17, (2), 173-187
- Toward a neo-Darwinian synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral economics
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 90, (S), S113-S127 View citations (1)
- The Darwin Economy: Liberty, Competition, and the Common Good, by Robert H. Frank
Quantitative Finance, 2012, 12, (6), 849-851
- Higher cognitive ability is associated with lower entries in a p-beauty contest
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2009, 72, (1), 171-175 View citations (64)
- Engineering altruism: a theoretical and experimental investigation of anonymity and gift giving
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2003, 50, (1), 133-144 View citations (84)
- Altruism and Spite in a Selfish Gene Model of Endogenous Preferences
Journal of Bioeconomics, 2001, 3, (2), 123-148
- Friend-or-foe intentionality priming in an extensive form trust game
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2000, 43, (1), 57-73 View citations (95)
- Comment on "Endogenous and Systemic Risk"
A chapter in Quantifying Systemic Risk, 2011, pp 105-112
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.